2 organized and maintained as a legal corporation; "a special agency set up in corporate form"; "an incorporated town" [syn: corporate]
3 introduced into as a part of the whole; "the ideas incorporated in his revised manuscript"
There are further distinctions to the type of Incorporated company in UK English.
- past of incorporate
- Incorporation (business), the creation of a corporation
- Municipal corporation, a legal definition for a local governing body
- Incorporation (Bill of Rights), law, is the process by which the United States Bill of Rights was applied to the laws of individual states
- Incorporation (linguistics), a linguistic phenomenon
- Incorporated (album), 2004, by the heavy metal band Grip Inc.
- Incorporated (LOD Album), 2006, by the mash-up group The Legion of Doom
incorporated in French: Incorporation
incorporated in Portuguese: Incorporação
incorporated in Russian: Инкорпорация
allied, amalgamated, assembled, assimilated, associated, banded together, blended, bound, bracketed, collected, combinative, combinatory, combined, conjoined, conjoint, conjugate, conjunctive, connected, connective, consolidated, copulate, corporate, coupled, eclectic, embodied, fused, gathered, hand-in-glove, hand-in-hand, incarnate, integrated, intimate, joined, joint, knotted, leagued, linked, matched, mated, merged, mixed, one, paired, spliced, syncretistic, syncretized, synthesized, tied, undivided, united, unseparated, wedded, yoked